Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Welcome

Image result for WickedHello to all of you fabulous people. I'm Victoria and I am completely obsessed with musicals. Phantom, Les Mis, Wicked, Xanadu, Newsies, and just about every other musical you can imagine. Of course the best part of any musical is acting in it. I have been in three total musical and starred in one of them. My dream is to one day perform on Broadway. If I had to rate my top ten favorite musicals they would be:
10) Phantom of the Opera
9) Annie
8) Hairspray
7) The Music Man
6) Mary Poppins
5) Newsies
4) Cats
3) The Sound of Music
Image result for Xanadu2) Xanadu
1) Wicked

So yes my all time favorite musical would be Wicked. It's just such a great musical and you have to be a really strong singer to be able to sing Glinda's and Elphaba's parts. I based this list off of musicals that I've actually seen. Because I really like the music of musicals like Les Mis and Annie Get Your Gun but I've never really seen them. If you disagree or think I forgot something, feel free to comment your list of your top ten favorite musicals. If you are currently liking this blog then please, please, keep reading. After all, we musical obsessors have to stick together! ;)
                         <3Victoria (aka Kira)

No comments:

Post a Comment